Harvard Square Eye Care is the Boston area’s leader in eye care needs. Located in Cambridge, we have over 40 years of eyewear and contact lens experience. Our extensive array of eclectic eyewear and professional service has made us a local favorite.
At Harvard Square Eye Care, our eye doctors provide high quality eye exams. Appointments can be scheduled in advance or we accept walk-in appointments. Our professional opticians custom fit reading glasses, designer sunglasses, and contact lenses. We also stock disposable and colored contacts.
We are partners with various insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)**
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Davis Vision
- Fallon Community Health Plan FCHP
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care**
- Harvard University Insurance
- Health Care Value Management
- Metlife Vision
- Metlife VisionAccess
- Opticare Managed Vision
- Mass Health
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health(bundled with EyeMed)
- Secure Horizons
- Superior Vision
- United Health Care
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision One Discount Plan
- Vision Service Plan* (VSP)
- Discounts for MIT students
- Other insurance plans involving eye care and eyewear.
*Vision Service Plan (VSP): Full benefits honored including 20% off frames and lenses and discounts on contact lens fittings.
**Courtesy discounts on eyeglasses in addition to benefits.
Harvard University Student Insurance
To find out more about our partnerships, you can visit these respective pages for Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Davis Vision, EyeMed Vision Care, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Superior Vision, Vision Service Plan (VSP).
Contact us by phone or email… or visit our office today!